lunedì 1 settembre 2008

...love u...

The 7 things I like about you
You hair, your eyes,
You make me laugh, you make me cry
But I guess that's both I'll have to buy
Your hand in mine
When we're intertwined everything's alright
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I like the most that you do
You make me love you


...and...

When you look me in the eyes,
And tell me that you love me.
Everything's alright,
When you're right here by my side.
When you look me in the eyes,
I catch a glimpse of heaven.
I find my paradise,
When you look me in the eyes.
!!! i love you !!!

miley

1 commento:

Anonimo ha detto...

Hey sup! this is Margaret and Lauren from Miley Cyrus HQ! I dunno if lauren saw your comment so im gonna call her in a second and tell her to check out your site. thnx for checking out ours!!